COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORS
We process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based on these legal grounds:
With your consent. We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you may withdraw your consent at any time.
When pursuing legitimate interests. We process your information for our legitimate interests while applying safeguards that protect your privacy. This means we process your information for things like:
- Communicating with you, with your prior consent, on issues of concern to Red Flag and/or its clients;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our websites to meet the needs of our users;
- Developing new features;
- Understanding how people use our websites to improve the performance of our websites;
- Marketing to inform users about our products and/or services;
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our websites, and
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Red Flag, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
When entering into or performing a contract. We process your data to provide a product or service you have asked for under a contract or when you have asked us to sign a contract.
When complying with legal obligations. We will process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we are responding to legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
If you have questions about our legal basis for processing information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law or would like to make a complaint against us.